SAN CRISTOFORO CHURCH
From the outside, San Cristoforo Church, built in 1515, looks like any ordinary church found in a small town. Entering the Church, however, takes one’s breath away.
The church preserves precious paintings by Gaudenzio Ferrari, which are representative of his greatest artistic work, as well as a splendid altarpiece known as Madonna degli Aranci (Madonna of the Oranges). It is also possible to view two magnificent frescoed chapels, one featuring the story of Mary Magdalene, and the other depicting scenes from the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin.